In April 2018, I was awarded with the CBS Talent Tegel – a national prize for young journalists – for an investigative report about how you can buy bottled water imported from Hong Kong in the Netherlands for only 59 eurocents.
I am a member of Bureau Impex, a collective of journalists researching the internet economy, global trade and everything connected to it.
If you know of a story you think should be told, feel free to reach out.
- Freelance journalist — 2017-now
- Tech editor, ANP — 2020-now
- Editor online, tech and Guide to Better Living, de Volkskrant — 2017-now
- Intern, Het Financieele Dagblad — 2018
- Intern, de Volkskrant Crossmedia department — 2017
- Reporter, De Gelderlander — 2016
- Student editor, Vox Magazine — 2014-2017
Awards and nominations
- CBS Talent Tegel 2017, nominated and awarded
- Master of Arts, Journalism and Media Studies, University of Amsterdam — 2017-2019
- Bachelor of Arts, American Studies, Radboud University Nijmegen — 2013-2017
- Exchange student, Journalism Studies and Urban Studies, University at Albany, New York — 2016
- Born in Breda, The Netherlands in 1995
- Based in Amsterdam